It is an honor to know that you are considering my little blog. If you are interested in having your book reviewed on this website before you send me an email with the book’s description and the answers to the questions below, I want to elaborate a little bit:
- I do not receive any payment from authors or publishers for any book reviews and recommendations posted on this blog.
- When I choose to review your book, I hope you appreciate my honesty and don’t take it as a personal attack. It is just my subjective opinion based on what I enjoy in reading.
- I cannot guarantee that your book will be reviewed here if I find myself struggle to finish it. I hope you can understand it and I apologize in advance.
- I do not cross-post, I only put all my reviews on this blog, not on Goodreads or Amazon. I do post the ratings on Goodreads.
- I do not participate in book blasts, book blitzes, cover reveals, or promotions.
- I am into romances with HEA and my go-to genres are contemporary, paranormal, urban fantasy for Adults and New Adults. I’m open to erotica as long as there is a love story underlining it since pure erotica usually turns me off. I enjoy a psychological thriller with crazy plot twists as long as the romance is still the main focus. Everything has to be about romance. 😉
- I love both traditionally and self-published authors.
- ARCs are appreciated in epub or mobi format but not necessary. Although I feel honored accepting new books and being able to read them before the release date, I love having a freedom to choose which ones I’m in the mood for. That is the reason I purchase almost all the books I review here (minus the ones which are gifted). You don’t have to send me a copy at all. Just send me the information about your book, and if I love the sound of it I will purchase it myself on the release date. However, if you want me to review your book before the release date, I will be honored to do it as well. Any ARCs provided to me will not be shared or sold to anyone.
- I receive author interviews and giveaways. However, I only do author interviews and giveaways after reading and reviewing the books. I don’t promote the books that I haven’t read or don’t love.
- I receive audiobooks for reviews.
- Please don’t send your book via email unless I have made a specific arrangement with you to avoid misunderstandings.
- If I don’t reply your email within two weeks, it means I’m not available at the time. Even though I would love to review all the books sent to me, unfortunately, it is impossible for me to do that since I run this website alone, hence, my reading time is limited.
Please send me your email to geybiesbookblog(at)gmail(dot)com, complete with these following questions:
- Book genre: Contemporary or Paranormal? I prefer Contemporary at this moment but I’m open to Paranormal and Urban Fantasy.
- YA, NA, Adult, or Erotica?
- When is the release date?
- Is there a HEA? This is a must for me.
- Standalone or part of a series?
- If a series, can they be read standalone? Do the book/books have cliffhangers? When will the rest be released?
- What POV?
- Is there a love triangle? Or cheating? Or death? Or dying? Please be specific, complete with the twist if there is any. It is important for me.
Please also include the following in the email:
- Amazon link
- Goodreads link
I do weekly Latest Book News where I share new releases, Sales/Bargains, pre-orders and any book news. If you want your books to be featured, e-mail me your book info complete with the links.
- Participants must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you.
- Giveaways are open internationally unless otherwise stated.
- No purchase is necessary to be a participant.
- I reserve the right to end or extend a giveaway without advanced notice and disqualify any entry as I see fit.
- Participants will be encouraged to be my subscribers and followers of my social media accounts to enter a giveaway.
- Participants will also be encouraged to follow the author’s blog or social media if the giveaway is sponsored by the author.
- Winners will be selected randomly using random.org or rafflecopter or any methods I choose.
- Winners will be contacted by email and there will be no special posts on this blog announcing the winners.
- Winners must respond within 48 hours to claim the prizes and provide a shipping address. I or the author/publisher–depending on who the sponsor is–will then mail/email the prizes.
- I’m not responsible for lost or damaged prizes if the prizes are provided by the author/publisher.
Thank you! Look forward to hearing from you. 😀