- The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2) by Rachel Higginson – July 27 – I ENJOYED this book!! Check out my review. His best friend, Killian, is about to marry her best friend, Vera, and they are forced to work together. Check out my review for the first book, The Opposite Of You.
- The Brightest Sunset by Aly Martinez – July 27 – I am currently reading the first book, The Darkest Sunrise, and cannot put it down. It is AMAZING! I’m loving it so far. The reviews so far have been insanely awesome. GO GRAB IT!
- Exploited by A. Meredith Walters – July 25 – She is a prolific and notorious hacktivist who is wanted by FBI and he is an agent who doesn’t know who she is. This sounds SO interesting. 😀
- Ripple Effect by Keri Lake – July 25 – Dark romance alert! He is a killer and a psychopath and he is obsessed with her. She is trying to get out of the hell she has lived for the last six years and thinks that he is her savior only to find out that he is not! Yay, MINE!!! I love the sound of this. I’ve been hungry for a great dark read.
- Say No More (Gravediggers #3) by Liliana Hart – July 25 – He is MI-6’s most notorious agent and she is a Detective Inspector with Interpol and is the one responsible for catching him.
- When I Need You by Lorelei James – July 25 – Kim at Caffeinated Book Reviewer recommended this and I am SO curious. He is a pro football player and she is a single mother, cheerleading coach. MINE! 😀
- All Or Nothing At All (The Billionaire Builders #3) by Jennifer Probst – July 25– Second chance love alert! He broke her heart years ago but now he comes back and they have to face the past together.
- Eye Candy by Jessica Lemmon – July 25 – Friends to lovers alert! Sounds SO good.
- Alex In Wonderland by Max Monroe – July 26 -He is the owner of Wonderland Inc., a party planning organization for every major player in the world. Their worlds are turned upside down when she enters his world.
- Wildfire (Hidden Legacy #3) by Ilona Andrews – July 25 – The thrilling conclusion to the Hidden Legacy series.
Sales/Bargains for $0.99 each:
Next Week’s Pre-Orders: