NEW RELEASES (July 15-18):
- Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland – July 15 – She met him in a bar and had mistaken him for someone else only to later find out that he is, in fact, her teacher! Yay, MINE! 😉
- Stay Close (For You) by Alexa Riley – July 17 – A former Russian mafia soldier is hired to protect a friend’s young daughter, but he knows he’ll do more than keeping her safe–he’ll make her his. Forever.
- Fire & Ice: A Menage Fantasy by Chance Carter – July 16 – She likes two men–a firefighter and a pro hockey player, and they both like her! I’m not a fan of the theme but I know that many readers are. 😀
- Trust by Kylie Scott – July 18 – This book has been a huge favorite of many and I cannot wait to dive in. It is about a girl with a past who meets the boy who saved her life, in school. One is ready to settle down, the other is just about to begin.
- Wrecked by J.B. Salsbury – July 18 – It is about loss and second chances. Sounds like an emotional love story, which is my favorite! I want to read this one. Sounds awesome. 😀
- The Iron Tiara: A Nine Minutes Spin-Off Novel by Beth Flynn – July 18 – I loved the first book of The Nine Minutes series and it was awesome. Many are in love with the series and this is the spin-off novel of it. So curious!
Sales/Bargains for $0.99 each:
Next Week’s Pre-Orders: