- Jilted by Sawyer Bennett – July 11 – Second chance romance alert! She is an Academy Award-winning actress and he is the boy she left behind. Check out my review!
- The Red by Tiffany Reisz – July 11 – a standalone novel of erotic fantasy. She is desperate and suddenly a mysterious man makes an offer she cannot refuse.
- Eyes On You: A Blasphemy Novella by Laura Kaye – July 11 – Dom-Sub alert! She wants to explore her true desires and he has his eyes set on her.
- Because of Lila by Abbi Glines – July 10 – He is ready to swear off women when he meets her, an icy, prim, proper, classic good girl.
- The Island by Alice Ward – July 8 – He is a playboy billionaire and she is a gorgeous virgin stranded in deserted island, fighting for survival! Wow, sounds SO good. 😉
- The Gender Game 7: The Gender End by Bella Forrest
- Two is a Lie by Pam Goodwin – July 11 – “I love two men, and if I can only have one, I choose none.” Wow, love triangle alert! Sounds SO interesting.
- Barbarian’s Tease A SciFi Alien Romance (Ice Planet Barbarians Book 16) by Ruby Dixon
- Shameless by Lisa Renee Jones – July 11 – The second and final book in the sexy and tantalizing White Lies Duet. Here is the first book.
- Lies and letters by Ashtyn Newbold – July 11 – She is forced to choose between the life she once wanted and a new love she never imagined.
- Planning Penelope by Erin Lockwood – July 11 – “Alexander George Bishop V has an obsession. He controls every detail of her life, and she doesn’t even know he exists.
Everything always goes as planned … until it doesn’t.” MINE!! Sounds so different than what I’m used to.
- I Need You Tonight: A Pushing Limits Novel by Stina Lindenblatt
- The Darkest Sunrise by Aly Martinez – July 13 – A heart-breaking story about a single mother.
- The Unrequited by Saffron A. Kent – July 13 – Forbidden romance alert!! She is his student and he is her married art professor. Wow, MINE!
Sales/Bargains for $0.99 each:
Next Week’s Pre-Orders: