Hi, everyone! How are you? I hope you had a fantastic week. I did have a great week. Last week I started my first ever book related discussions which I’d planned for a while. I’m so happy for the support that I got from the posts. Thank you so much! Moreover, I just recently got an amazing news from my sister that she was getting married this year. I’m SO happy for her. That means a long trip for me since we live in different cities. 😀
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Last week on the blog:
- Book Review – Mister Romance by Leisa Rayven – 4 STARS
- 8 Books that Have Stayed with Me for YEARS – Discussion
- Latest Book News – New Releases, Sales/Bargains, Pre-Orders (May 2, 2017)
- 5 Reasons Why I Don’t Judge Books by Their Covers – Discussion
- Monthly Recap – APRIL Wrap-Up & MAY To-Be-Read List (April 30, 2017)
Just in case you haven’t read my latest 5 starred book!
The book I’m currently reading:
I’m currently reading The Gravity of Us by Brittainy Cherry and will post the review tomorrow. Please, keep checking back.
The books I will be reading this week:
What are your recent favorites?