Hi.. everyone, welcome back to my biweekly recap!
In the last two weeks, I’ve started to get used to book-blogging and I’ve met a lot of amazing fellow book bloggers, seen their awesome blogs, and learned from them. One thing I’ve learned is that book bloggers are amazing writers. I’m not going to be surprised if most of the book-bloggers become writers in the future. If any of you, fellow bloggers, decide to write your own story one day, please let me know, I will do my best to support you all. Another thing I’ve learned is that all fellow book bloggers are very nice people. I’m grateful meeting and talking to all of you. Thank you so much for welcoming me to this exciting, interesting new world.
I”ve also learned about myself from blogging. I LOVE reading book reviews, discussions and features that my awesome fellow book bloggers write. I’m constantly amazed by how creative you are. Your amazing and inspiring posts have made my days. Moreover, I’m also a slow reader. It takes me almost two days to read a single, standard (not novella) book. I saw lots of fellow book bloggers managed to read one or two books a day. You guys are amazing. I do hope my reading progress will be better (faster) one day. Thank you for inspiring me! 😀
What happened in the last two weeks?
I’ve reviewed four books and two of them really ROCKED MY WORLD. 😀
- Book Review – Don’t Speak (A Modern Fairytale) By Katy Regnery
- Book Review – Debt By Nina G. Jones – My first 5 stars read of 2017!!
- Book Review – Riveted (Saints Of Denver #3) By Jay Crownover – One of my favorites!
- Book Review – Mack Daddy By Penelope Ward
I’ve also managed to write two features, which is awesome. I’m still thinking of other features to add, though. I’ll probably make discussion posts in the future but I’m still thinking about the topics which are interesting.
- Latest Book News – New Releases, Sales/Bargains, Pre-Orders (February 21, 2017)
- Favorite Series – Saints Of Denver Series By Jay Crownover
- Latest Book News – New Releases, Sales/Bargains, Pre-Orders (February 14, 2017)
Books I bought and what I’m currently and will be reading:
I purchased three new books that happened to be new releases. I don’t usually choose new released books only, I buy the books that catch my eye.
- Preston’s Honor by Mia Sheridan — I love this author and have read almost all her books. This book has been on my radar since it was announced. I’m currently reading it now. 😀
- Black Hearts by Karina Halle — I’m planning to wait until book 2 released before reading this. I hate cliffhangers. 🙁
- Nova by Rebecca Yarros — This book was recommended by the amazing Samantha @ The Book Disciple and I can’t wait to read this. 😀
The Sunday Post link-up:
I’m linking up to The Sunday Post at Caffeinated Book Reviewer by the amazing Kimberly. Thank you, Kim. 😀
Thank you for coming. I hope you have a great weekend. Love you guys. 😀