His Chance (HIS Series Book 4) by Sheila Kell – February 17th, 2017
One night in Vegas will change everything
Devon Hamilton, the HIS eyes and ears, hasn’t taken off his headset since joining his brothers. But, when Rylee Hawkins may be in trouble, the radio waves fall silent as he steps away from the command center and into the field. He soon discovers she is on a dangerous quest to find two girls who disappeared on her final FBI op.
Making a bargain, Devon agrees to help Rylee to get what he wants—her. He’ll do anything necessary to keep her safe while using all the tactics he knows to win her over. When danger comes knocking and the threat against Rylee becomes real, Devon gears up for a fight, and like their one hot night in Vegas, all bets are off.
HIS CHANCE is the fourth book in the HIS romantic suspense series. If you like thrilling, edge of your seat reading with sizzling sex scenes, then you’ll love each installment of Sheila Kell’s best-selling series.
Preston’s Honor by Mia Sheridan – February 18th, 2017 — My favorite author! Can’t wait to read this one!!
There were two brothers—identical twins—and though I loved them both, my soul belonged to only one.
Annalia Del Valle has loved Preston Sawyer all her life. The daughter of an impoverished migrant farmworker, she grew up as an outcast in what was no more than a tiny, cooped up shack in California’s Central Valley. But her heart found freedom in the land, in the wide-open spaces of Sawyer Farm, and in the boys who were her only friends.
Preston has yearned for Annalia since he was a boy. But a sense of honor kept him from pursuing her until he’s unable to hold back any longer and their worlds—and bodies—collide one hot summer night. A night that sets off a chain of events that will alter their lives forever.
Now Annalia is back in town after disappearing without a trace for six long months. Determined to reclaim her heart, her life, and the baby she left behind—the son who was created in a moment of lust and love and pent-up yearning.
Preston has survived grief, a ravaging drought, and the despair of heartache, but he’s not sure he can survive Annalia again. And he might be unwilling to try. Will pride and bitterness keep him from the one thing he’s always longed for?
How do you heal what is irreparably broken? How do you forgive that which is unforgivable? How do you discover that real honor comes not from circumstance, but from the place deep in our hearts where truth resides? And how do you move beyond the wounds of the past to discover that some loves are as solid as the ground beneath your feet, and as enduring as the earth itself?
THIS IS A STAND-ALONE SIGN OF LOVE NOVEL, INSPIRED BY GEMINI. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.
Wardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle – February 18th 2017 — My favorite author. I can’t wait to read this one!
Vaughn West, Hollywood heartthrob, has been at the top of his game for years. He thinks he’s untouchable—until a betrayal brings him spiraling down. Now, everyone pities him, and if there’s one thing Vaughn hates, it’s pity. After a few months of working his way through every available actress, pop star, model, and waitress in California, Vaughn needs to get his life back on track and focus on what he does best—making hit movies.
Charlotte Michaels is in love. Just not with one person. Louis Vuitton… Christian Dior… Valentino… Gucci… And the list goes on.
Sadly, Charly’s limited bank account doesn’t allow her those luxuries, and the closest she gets are lucky finds in charity shops and working closely with some of those names in her job as a wardrobe assistant. Now, Charly has landed the mother of all jobs—working on the new Vaughn West movie. Excited doesn’t even cut it. Only things don’t go as planned, and it turns out that Vaughn is actually a jerk. A hot jerk, but a jerk nonetheless.
So, why do their clothes keep falling off whenever they’re around each other? And why can’t Charly keep her mind in the closet and off Vaughn? Getting mixed up with a smart-mouthed, fashion-obsessed wardrobe assistant is the last thing Vaughn needs. Getting mixed up with an arrogant, self-centered, obnoxious, jumped-up actor who has a lack of respect for fashion is the last thing Charly needs.
Things are about to get hot, dirty, and messy in Hollywood. Very messy. Especially if Charly’s closely guarded secret falls out of her closet.
Because It’s You (Carolina Rebels Book 2) by Lindsay Paige – February 20th, 2017
Marc Polinski is known for having fun, always smiling, and being a third wheel for his friends, Noah and Meredith. A rare one night stand at a Halloween party and running into the woman again sets Marc on a path of no return. He can’t walk away from her, even if he wanted to, and he absolutely doesn’t want to do that.
Elizabeth Boyd hasn’t dated in a long time and if it wasn’t for her sister-in-law, she wouldn’t have been pushed toward the seemingly bad idea of Marc Polinski. She’s not sure she wants to date, but she can’t seem to turn Marc down either. Little by little, she lets Marc wiggle past all of her defenses.
Their relationship is rocky from the start, and with both of them having demons and secrets, things between them are a struggle. Will they be able to overcome their pasts, let each other in, and start building a life together or will they find they were doomed from the start?
Pretty Face by Lucy Parker February 20th, 2017
The play’s the fling
It’s not actress Lily Lamprey’s fault that she’s all curves and has the kind of voice that can fog up a camera lens. She wants to prove where her real talents lie—and that’s not on a casting couch, thank you. When she hears esteemed director Luc Savage is renovating a legendary West End theater for a lofty new production, she knows it could be her chance—if only Luc wasn’t so dictatorial, so bad-tempered and so incredibly sexy.
Luc Savage has respect, integrity and experience. He also has it bad for Lily. He’d be willing to dismiss it as a midlife crisis, but this exasperating, irresistible woman is actually a very talented actress. Unfortunately, their romance is not only raising questions about Lily’s suddenly rising career, it’s threatening Luc’s professional reputation. The course of true love never did run smooth. But if they’re not careful, it could bring down the curtain on both their careers…
Royally Matched (Royally Series) by Emma Chase – February 21st, 2017 — I can’t wait to read this book!
Some men are born responsible, some men have responsibility thrust upon them. Henry John Edgar Thomas Pembrook, Prince of Wessco, just got the motherlode of all responsibility dumped in his regal lap. He’s not handling it well.
Hoping to help her grandson to rise to the occasion, Queen Lenora agrees to give him “space”—but while the Queen’s away, the Prince will play. After a chance meeting with an American television producer, Henry finally makes a decision all on his own:
Welcome to Matched: Royal Edition.
A reality TV dating game show featuring twenty of the world’s most beautiful blue bloods gathered in the same castle. Only one will win the diamond tiara, only one will capture the handsome prince’s heart.
While Henry revels in the sexy, raunchy antics of the contestants as they fight, literally, for his affection, it’s the quiet, bespectacled girl in the corner—with the voice of an angel and a body that would tempt a saint—who catches his eye. The more Henry gets to know Sarah Mirabelle Zinnia Von Titebottum, the more enamored he becomes of her simple beauty, her strength, her kind spirit… and her naughty sense of humor.
But Rome wasn’t built in a day—and irresponsible royals aren’t reformed overnight. As he endeavors to right his wrongs, old words take on whole new meanings for the dashing Prince. Words like, Duty, Honor and most of all—Love.
Going Down Hard (Billionaire Bad Boys Book 3) by Carly Phillips – February 21st, 2017
Billionaire Bad Boys: Rich, Powerful and sexy as hell.
Derek West rose from poverty to take the tech world by storm. He’s sexy, confident and gets any woman he wants. And who he wants is Cassie Storms, the rich girl he’s never been good enough for.
She’s desperate to save her family’s company and there’s only one man who can help. But Derek isn’t interested in helping. He wants to possess both the company and the woman he’s never been able to forget.
His plan? To seduce her out of his head. Except once he’s had a taste of Cassie, he doesn’t want to let her go. Her family remembers where he came from, and they won’t allow it. When the truth about their pasts comes to light, though, it may be Cassie who’s going down hard.
Devil in Spring (The Ravenels #3) by Lisa Kleypas – February 21st, 2017
An eccentric wallflower . . .
Most debutantes dream of finding a husband. Lady Pandora Ravenel has different plans. The ambitious young beauty would much rather stay at home and plot out her new board game business than take part in the London Season. But one night at a glittering society ball, she’s ensnared in a scandal with a wickedly handsome stranger.
A cynical rake . . .
After years of evading marital traps with ease, Gabriel, Lord St. Vincent, has finally been caught by a rebellious girl who couldn’t be less suitable. In fact, she wants nothing to do with him. But Gabriel finds the high-spirited Pandora irresistible. He’ll do whatever it takes to possess her, even if their marriage of convenience turns out to be the devil’s own bargain.
A perilous plot . . .
After succumbing to Gabriel’s skilled and sensuous persuasion, Pandora agrees to become his bride. But soon she discovers that her entrepreneurial endeavors have accidentally involved her in a dangerous conspiracy—and only her husband can keep her safe. As Gabriel protects her from their unknown adversaries, they realize their devil’s bargain may just turn out to be a match made in heaven . . .
Damage Control (Dirty Money) by Lisa Renee Jones – February 21st, 2017
The only thing more dangerous than a dark secret is a damaged heart…
Shane Brandon has been pushed to the brink, torn between his corrupt family and his explosive, all-consuming desire for Emily Stevens, who he now knows is not who, and what, she seems. Has he trusted the wrong person? Will she, not his brother Derek, be the ultimate destruction of his family Empire.
Emily tries to run from Shane, but he will stop her, confront her, force her to reveal all – one hot touch and kiss, at a time, under every intimate detail of who this woman is, and what she wants, is exposed. But as he tears away the dangers of the unknowns with the woman in his bed, and in his heart, The Martina Cartel, has set their sites on his company, his family, and the one piece of leverage they believe he won’t gamble with: Emily.
Roman: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – February 21st, 2017
In a league full of troublemakers, Cold Fury defenseman Roman Sýkora stands out—at least when it comes to negative publicity. When he’s not chilling in the penalty box, the sizzling Czech skate demon is racking up tabloid headlines for his scandalous behavior with the ladies. But now Roman’s feeling the burn from management to clean up his act, or else. Luckily he’s got an enticing distraction: a fun-loving barista who plays the ukulele and brings out a side of Roman he didn’t know he had.
Lexi Robertson came to Raleigh, North Carolina, to finally meet her father, Brian Brannon, and her half sister, Gray, both of whom work in the Cold Fury’s front office. That’s where she first meets sexy, intimidating Roman—who’s really a big softie at heart. As one relationship takes off, another begins: Brian seems to be clicking with Lexi’s boss at the coffee shop. But when the friction between Roman and her new family heats up, Lexi wonders whether she’s a pawn in their game. Feeling hurt and foolish, Lexi’s ready to quit while she’s ahead. Trouble is, Roman’s not ready to quit on her.
Pucked Off (A Standalone Romantic Comedy) (The Pucked Series Book 6) by Helena Hunting – February 21st, 2017
I’m NHL defenseman Lance Romero, AKA Lance “Romance.” I’m notorious for parties and excess. I have the most penalty minutes in the league. I get into the most fights. I take the most hits. I’m a player on and off the ice. I’m the one women with no inhibitions want. Not because I like the notoriety, but because I don’t know how to be any other way.
I have secrets. Ones I shared with the wrong person, and she used them against me. Sometimes she still does. I should cut ties. But she makes it difficult, because she’s the kind of bad I deserve. At least that’s what I believed until someone from my past gets caught up in my present. She’s all the good things in this world. She lights up my dark. I shouldn’t want her. But I do. I should leave her alone. But I won’t.
Please double check the prices before you make any purchases, just in case Amazon makes any changes. Happy reading!! 😀
- The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman Trilogy Book 1) by Paullina Simons — $1.99 — MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!
- Life Unexpected by J.A. Stone — $1.99
- Countdown to Zero Hour (Black Ops: Automatik) by Nico Rosso — $0.99
- 16 Lighthouse Road (A Cedar Cove Novel) by Debbie Macomber — $0.99
- Turbulent Desires (Billionaire Aviators Book 2) by Melody Anne — $1.99
- The Little Wedding Shop by the Sea: Cupcakes and Confetti by Jane Linfoot — $0.99
- Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty Book 1) by Raine Miller — $1.99
- Turbulent Intentions (Billionaire Aviators Book 1) by Melody Anne — $1.99
- In His Keeping: A Slow Burn Novel (Slow Burn Novels Book 2) by Maya Banks — $1.99
- Once Upon a Prince (Royal Wedding Series Book 1) by Rachel Hauck — $1.99
- The Wedding Shop by Rachel Hauck — $1.99
- The Daddy Makeover (The Women of Brambleberry House Book 1) by RaeAnne Thayne — $0.99
- Reap: A Scarred Souls Novel by Tillie Cole — $1.69
- Bannon Brothers: Trust (Bannon Brothers series Book 1) by Janet Dailey — $1.99
- Her Hopes and Dreams (Ardent Springs Book 4) by Terri Osburn — $1.99
- Tidewater Inn (The Hope Beach Series Book 1) by Colleen Coble — $0.99
- Room for You (Cranberry Inn Book 1) by Beth Ehemann — $2.99
- Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2) by Beth Ehemann — $3.99
- A Sparrow in Terezin (A Hidden Masterpiece Novel Book 2) by Kristy Cambron — $0.99
- Married ’til Monday (A Chapel Springs Romance) by Denise Hunter — $0.99
- Room for Just a Little Bit More: A Novella (Cranberry Inn Book 3) by Beth Ehemann — $1.99
- Princess Ever After (Royal Wedding Series Book 2) by Rachel Hauck — $0.99
- Seagrass Pier (The Hope Beach Series Book 3) by Colleen Coble — $0.99
- Midnight Vengeance (Men of Midnight Book 1) by Lisa Marie Rice — $0.99
- Prince Joe (Tall, Dark and Dangerous Book 1) by Suzanne Brockmann — $0.99
- A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily’s Corretti Dynasty Book 1) by Carol Marinelli — $0.99
- Along Came Love by Tracey Livesay — $0.99
- Making the Play (Hidden Falls) by T. J. Kline — $0.99
- The Convenient Groom: A Nantucket Love Story by Denise Hunter — $0.99
- Love Without End (A King’s Meadow Romance Book 1) by Robin Lee Hatcher — $0.99
- Grayson (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch Book 1) by Delores Fossen — $0.99
- Black Diamond (Wilds of the Bayou Book 2) by Susannah Sandlin — $1.99
- From Here To Home (A Too Much, Texas Novel Book 2) by Marie Bostwick — $2.99
- Marriage, Maverick Style! (Montana Mavericks: The Baby Bonanza) by Christine Rimmer — $0.99
- Flat-Out Love (Flat-Out Love Series Book 1) by Jessica Park — $1.99
- Temporary Fiancée by Judy Rogers — $1.99
- On the Surface: A hot-enough-to-melt-ice romance (In The Zone Book 1) by Kate Willoughby — $0.99
- Letting In Light by Emma Davies — $1.99
- The Kissing Bridge (Seven Brides for Seven Bachelors Book 3) by Tricia Goyer — $0.99
- Apricot Kisses by Claudia Winter and Maria Poglitsch Bauer — $1.99
- Faith Countryman by Lori Hartman Gervasi — $1.99
- Phantom Evil: Book 1 in Krewe of Hunters series by Heather Graham — $0.99
- Deadly Night (The Flynn Brothers Trilogy Book 1) by Heather Graham — $0.99
- The Restorer (The Graveyard Queen) by Amanda Stevens — $0.99
- The Stag Lord (Bannerman Boru Book 1) by Darby Kaye — $1.99
NEXT WEEK’S PRE-ORDERS:
- Whisper of Love: Tempest Braden (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor Book 5) by Melissa Foster – February 22nd 2016
- Beard Mode (The Dixie Warden Rejects MC Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale – February 23th 2017
- Don’t Speak (a modern fairytale) by Katy Regnery – February 27th 2017
- Lines Drawn by Ker Dukey – February 27th 2017
- The Hot One by Lauren Blakely — February 27th 2017 (audiobook)
- Throne of Truth (Truth and Lies Duet Book 2) by Pepper Winters – February 28th 2017
- Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout – February 28th 2017
- Cheater (Curious Liaisons Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken – February 28th 2017
- Into the Fire (Night Prince) by jeaniene Frost – February 28th 2017
- The Bastard Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys) by Jessica Lemmon – February 28th 2017
- Game Changer: Seattle Steelheads Football (Game On in Seattle Book 7) by Jami Davenport – February 28th 2017
- If You Were Mine by Melanie Harlow – February 28th 2017
- Whiskey Sharp: Unraveled by Lauren Dane – February 28th 2017
- EASY 5 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – February 28th 2017
- Life (A Trinity Novel Book 4) by Audrey Carlan – February 28th 2017
- Sweet Rivalry (1001 Dark Nights) by K. Bromberg – February 28th 2017
- Passion Restored (Gallagher Brothers Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan – February 28th 2017
- You Drive Me Crazy (The Blackwells Of Crystal Lake Book 2) by Juliana Stone – February 28th 2017
- Wait for It by M. O’Keefe – February 28th 2017
- For His Eyes Only (Masters and Mercenaries Book 13) by Lexi Blake – February 28th 2017