Welcome back to the latest book news where you can get a new recommendation for your next reads. Lots of new releases, sales/bargains, and next week’s pre-orders. Happy reading! 😀
EASY 4 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – February 14th, 2017
After the death of her twin, Joselyn Ferro decides to make radical changes to her life. She’s done with loser boyfriends who only her for her body and the billions she’ll inherit. It’s time to start over.
The only problem is her family. She’s a Ferro, the only woman of her generation in a family filled with strong, alpha men. They spell it out for her: NO career and NO getting caught with anything between her legs–whether it’s a cello or a lover.
Determined to begin again, Joselyn grabs a fake name and a new look, packs up her musical talent, and heads straight to the New York Symphony. A bit of luck combined with a fluke lands her a coveted seat in the cello section.
Her best friend hooks her up with an easy date, the perfect type of man candy to celebrate her newfound freedom. But when things get hot and heavy, Joselyn realizes she went home with the wrong guy. She bolts spewing lame excuses, terrified he’ll blab to the press.
The next day, as Joselyn takes last chair in a section full of men. When she glances up to meet her new conductor she sees the man from the night before. If he recognizes her and figures out who she really is, her new life is over before it has a chance to begin.
The Wedding Clause by Alexandra Ivy – February 14th, 2017
Molly Conwell’s life has been quite unremarkable—until she learns the startling details of her late employer Lady Woodhart’s will: The sum of 30,000 pounds will be divided equally between the deceased’s grandson, Viscount “Hart” Woodhart, and Molly if they wed. If one or the other fails to appear, then the present party receives the entire fortune. Molly has no intention to wed Hart, but if she inherits the money she could help her brother regain his proper place in Society. Besides, she’s convinced that her prospective groom, who has always accused her of being a fortune hunter, will not present himself. As Molly embarks on a daring charade, she discovers a fierce opponent in Hart —and an even fiercer desire for this dangerously handsome man who may prove impossible to resist…
The Travis Family Series (The Complete Series) by Lisa Kleypas – February 14th, 2017
Here together for the first time in a convenient ebook bundle, all four books in New York Times bestselling author Lisa Kleypas’ beloved series featuring the Travis family:
Liberty Jones has dreams and determination that will take her far away from Welcome, Texas. Hardy Cates’ ambitions are bigger than Welcome, and Liberty Jones is a complication he doesn’t need. But something magical and potent draws them to each other, in a dangerous attraction that is stronger than both of them. Hardy leaves town to pursue his plans and soon Liberty finds herself under the spell of a billionaire tycoon. But the relationship goes deeper than people think, and Liberty begins to discover secrets about her own family’s past. Two men. One woman. A choice that can make her or break her. A woman you’ll root for every step of the way. A love story you’ll never forget.
Hardy Cates is a self-made millionaire who comes from the wrong side of the tracks. He’s made enemies in the rough-and-tumble ride to the top of Houston’s oil industry. He’s got hot blood in his veins. And vengeance on his mind. Haven Travis refuses to set out on the path her wealthy family has chosen for her. But when Haven marries a man her family disapproves of, her life is set on a new and dangerous course. Two years later, Haven comes home, determined to guard her heart. And Hardy Cates, a family enemy, is the last person she needs darkening her door or setting her soul on fire.
Smooth Talking Stranger
Jack Travis leads the uncomplicated life of a millionaire Texas playboy. But no one has ever truly touched his heart or soul. Until one day, a woman appears on his doorstep with fury on her face and a baby in her arms. It seems Jack is the father and this woman is the baby’s aunt. The real mother has abandoned the child to her more responsible sister. And now, Jack is being called upon to take responsibility for the first time in his life.
Wedding planner Avery Crosslin may be a rising star in Houston society, but she doesn’t believe in true love—at least not for herself. When she meets wealthy bachelor Joe Travis and mistakes him for a wedding photographer, she has no intention of letting him sweep her off her feet. But Joe is a man who goes after what he wants. When Joe makes it clear that he’s not going to give up easily, Avery must confront the insecurities and beliefs that stem from a past she would do anything to forget.
Every Little Thing (The Butler, Vermont Series Book 1) by Marie Force – February 14th, 2017
Grayson Coleman has just moved home to Butler, Vermont after spending years working for a high-powered law firm in Boston. He’s looking for a simpler, less stressful existence in the sleepy little mountain town where he grew up with his siblings and Abbott cousins. Once the holidays are over, he plans to hang out a shingle and open a new general law practice. After helping to raise his seven younger siblings, the last thing on Grayson’s mind is a family of his own.
Emma Mulvaney is enjoying a break from her reality as a busy single mother in New York City while she and her adorable daughter, Simone, spend the holidays in Vermont with Emma’s sister, Lucy, and Lucy’s future in-laws, the Abbotts. After meeting Abbott cousin Grayson Coleman and talking to him for hours, Emma is nervous and excited to have dinner alone with him after sharing her deepest, most personal secrets with him.
Will that first night be the start of something new for the jaded lawyer and the selfless single mom or will a holiday week flirtation turn into something much bigger than either of them ever expected?
Riveted: A Saints of Denver Novel by Jay Crownover – February 14th, 2017 — RECOMMENDED BY MY FRIEND. THIS IS MY NEXT READ!!
Everyone else in Dixie Carmichael’s life has made falling in love look easy, and now she is ready for her own chance at some of that happily ever after. Which means she’s done pining for the moody, silent former soldier who works with her at the bar that’s become her home away from home. Nope. No more chasing the hot as heck thundercloud of a man and no more waiting for Mr. Right to find her; she’s going hunting for him…even if she knows her heart is stuck on its stupid infatuation with Dash Churchill.
Denver has always been just a pit stop for Church on his way back to rural Mississippi. It was supposed to be simple, uneventful, but nothing could have prepared him for the bubbly, bouncy redhead with doe eyes and endless curves. Now he knows it’s time to get out of Denver, fast. For a man used to living in the shadows, the idea of spending his days in the sun is nothing short of terrifying.
When Dixie and Church find themselves caught up in a homecoming overshadowed with lies and danger, Dixie realizes that while falling in love is easy, loving takes a whole lot more work…especially when Mr. Right thinks he’s all wrong for you.
Shadow’s Seduction (Immortals After Dark Book 17) by Kresley Cole – February 14th, 2017 — MY FAVORITE PARANORMAL SERIES!! I HUGE RECOMMEND THIS SERIES FOR PARANORMAL ROMANCE FANS!!
A night of debauchery
Prince Mirceo Daciano and his new friend Caspion the Tracker comb the streets of Dacia, drunkenly seeking out pleasures of the flesh. In what should have been a typical night, they coax a bevy of nymphs to bed. To impress their females, the demon and the vampire kiss on a dare.
Changes them forever
Once they finally break away from their soul-searing kiss, they find themselves alone–and shaken. Had they imagined their explosive chemistry? Obstacles–ranging from a death sentence, to exile on a war-torn dimension–threaten to destroy their lives, much less the vulnerable promise in that one kiss.
How long can they resist the fire that blazes between them?
Even if Mirceo can accept Caspion as his fated mate, the sensual vampire still must convince the stubborn demon that their bond is forever. And any royal Dacian union must receive the blessing of King Lothaire, an unpredictable and savage killer.
Burn (The Steel Brothers Saga Book 5) by Helen Hardt – February 14th, 2017
Jonah Steel is knee deep into trying to solve the mystery surrounding his family and his brother’s abduction, and the arrival of his best friend has complicated the situation…although not as much as his infatuation with his brother’s therapist, Dr. Melanie Carmichael. The quiet humility of the blond beauty has him enthralled, and he burns for her as he never has for any woman.
Melanie Carmichael is intelligent and driven, yet filled with regret. She has fallen in love with gorgeous Jonah Steel, but fears she may never be able to tell him. The demons from her past have come for her…and she may not get out alive.
Live Wire (Nashville’s Finest) by Casey Quinn – February 14th, 2017
HE’S NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING…
Explosive ordinance disposal specialist Chase Fisk never breaks a sweat defusing even the most complicated of explosives. So when a homicidal maniac threatens to set off military-grade IEDs during Nashville’s largest music festival, Chase is the man to take him down. But with the reappearance of a woman he thought was long dead, everything he thought he knew is blown away.
EXCEPT LOSING HER AGAIN.
FBI operative Vivien Montgomery is an enigma to everyone around her. So when a deadly threat lands her in Nashville and paired up with the only man she’s ever loved, she isn’t looking forward to an emotional reunion. She’s only here to get the job done and get out. But when the madman behind the chaos targets her for death, the one man she left behind might be the only person she can count on to save her life…
Love Story (Love Unexpectedly) by Lauren Layne – February 14th, 2017
When Lucy Hawkins receives a job offer in San Francisco, she can’t wait to spread her wings and leave her small Virginia hometown behind. Her close-knit family supports her as best they can, by handing over the keys to a station wagon that’s seen better days. The catch? The cross-country trip comes with a traveling companion: her older brother’s best friend, aka the guy who took Lucy’s virginity hours before breaking her heart.
After spending the past four years and every last dime caring for his sick father, Reece Sullivan will do just about anything to break free of the painful memories—even if it means a two-week road trip with the one girl who’s ever made it past his carefully guarded exterior. But after long days of bickering in the car turn into steamy nights in secluded motel rooms, Reece learns that, when it comes to Lucy, their story is far from over. And this time, they just might have a shot at a happy ending.
Tempt Me: A Stark International Novella by J. Kenner – February 14th, 2017
Sometimes passion has a price …
When sexy Stark Security Chief Ryan Hunter whisks his girlfriend Jamie Archer away for a passionate, romance-filled weekend so he can finally pop the question, he’s certain that the answer will be an enthusiastic yes. So when Jamie tries to avoid the conversation, hiding her fears of commitment and change under a blanket of wild sensuality and decadent playtime in bed, Ryan is more determined than ever to convince Jamie that they belong together.
Knowing there’s no halfway with this woman, Ryan gives her an ultimatum – marry him or walk away. Now Jamie is forced to face her deepest insecurities or risk destroying the best thing in her life. And it will take all of her strength, and all of Ryan’s love, to keep her right where she belongs…
Dirty Love (Forbidden Bodyguards Book 3) by Ainsley Booth – February 14th, 2017
Tabitha Leyton is a mess, but now she’s my mess.
To the rest of the world, she’s a superstar.
Secretly, she’s a witness to depravity and a train wreck waiting to happen.
But I can’t get her out of my head. And for one angry, secret night, we have each other in every imaginable way.
The whole time, I know she’s off-limits.
So in the morning, I’ll walk away. Officially.
Choosing Forever (The Torn Duet #2) by Mia Kayla – February 13th, 2017
Life is made up of choices.
Single choices like bricks laid out in a path. A path that leads to your future.
At twenty four years old, I would have never guessed I would be stuck between two men—two men from opposite spectrums of the universe.
Their lives, their worlds, their demeanor is as different as the darkest of nights and the lightest of days.
I love them both, but I have to choose.
There is only one choice I can make.
And I choose forever.
The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby Series Book 3) by Penny Reid – February 12th, 2017
Keeping a secret this big is going to take lots of balls. Specifically, rugby balls.
Bryan Leech is a cad. Or, he *was* a cad. No one is quite certain. Once the quintessential playboy, Bryan claims he’s done with wild parties and weekend benders. No more one night stands leading to mornings he can’t remember; no more binges and blackouts; no more exploits plastered all over the tabloids and rag sheets. According to Bryan, he’s cleaning up his act. The only problem is, no one believes him.
Eilish Cassidy never thought she’d be a mother at nineteen or still in college at twenty-four. Cut off from every member of her family except her favorite cousin, she’s finally managed put her life back together. Stronger and wiser, Eilish enters her last semester of university determined to stand on her own. Now she just needs to find an internship. The only problem is, her best option—by far—places her directly in the path of her son’s father, and he doesn’t remember her at all.
Bryan is determined to prove he’s changed. Eager to settle down with the right woman, he’s got his sights set on the gorgeous redhead who seems terribly familiar. Eilish is determined to hide her secret. She’ll do anything to keep her child safe, even if that means ignoring her own wishes and desires. But what happens when Bryan starts to remember? And what will it take for Bryan to convince the girl he forgot that she’s unforgettable?
Mack Daddy by Penelope Ward — February 11th, 2017
They called him Mack Daddy. No, seriously, his name was Mack. Short for Mackenzie. Thus, the nickname. Perfect, right? So was he: perfect. The perfect physical male specimen. At the private school where I taught, Mack Morrison was the only man around in a sea of women. Everyone wanted a piece of the hot single father of the sweet little boy. I was riddled with jealousy, because they didn’t know that—to me—he was much more. They didn’t know about our past.
He’d chosen my school for his son on purpose, because Mack and I, we had unfinished business. As my friend, Lorelai, so eloquently put it: “Unfinished business between two people who are clearly attracted to each other is like an eternal case of blue balls.” And I was suffering in pain from my case. I was still intensely attracted to Mack. I tried to resist him, immersing myself further into a relationship with another man just to protect my heart. Not to mention, getting involved with a parent was strictly against school rules. But seeing Mack day in and day out was breaking me down. And soon I might be breaking all the rules.
Please double check the prices before you make any purchases, just in case Amazon makes any changes. Happy reading!! 😀
- The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman Trilogy Book 1) by Paullina Simons — $1.99 — MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!
- Life Unexpected by J.A. Stone — $1.99
- Countdown to Zero Hour (Black Ops: Automatik) by Nico Rosso — $0.99
- 16 Lighthouse Road (A Cedar Cove Novel) by Debbie Macomber — $0.99
- Turbulent Desires (Billionaire Aviators Book 2) by Melody Anne — $1.99
- The Little Wedding Shop by the Sea: Cupcakes and Confetti by Jane Linfoot — $0.99
- Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty Book 1) by Raine Miller — $1.99
- Turbulent Intentions (Billionaire Aviators Book 1) by Melody Anne — $1.99
- In His Keeping: A Slow Burn Novel (Slow Burn Novels Book 2) by Maya Banks — $1.99
- Once Upon a Prince (Royal Wedding Series Book 1) by Rachel Hauck — $1.99
- The Wedding Shop by Rachel Hauck — $1.99
- The Daddy Makeover (The Women of Brambleberry House Book 1) by RaeAnne Thayne — $0.99
- Reap: A Scarred Souls Novel by Tillie Cole — $1.69
- Bannon Brothers: Trust (Bannon Brothers series Book 1) by Janet Dailey — $1.99
- Her Hopes and Dreams (Ardent Springs Book 4) by Terri Osburn — $1.99
- Tidewater Inn (The Hope Beach Series Book 1) by Colleen Coble — $0.99
- Room for You (Cranberry Inn Book 1) by Beth Ehemann — $2.99
- Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2) by Beth Ehemann — $3.99
- A Sparrow in Terezin (A Hidden Masterpiece Novel Book 2) by Kristy Cambron — $0.99
- Married ’til Monday (A Chapel Springs Romance) by Denise Hunter — $0.99
- Room for Just a Little Bit More: A Novella (Cranberry Inn Book 3) by Beth Ehemann — $1.99
- Princess Ever After (Royal Wedding Series Book 2) by Rachel Hauck — $0.99
- Seagrass Pier (The Hope Beach Series Book 3) by Colleen Coble — $0.99
- Midnight Vengeance (Men of Midnight Book 1) by Lisa Marie Rice — $0.99
- Prince Joe (Tall, Dark and Dangerous Book 1) by Suzanne Brockmann — $0.99
- A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily’s Corretti Dynasty Book 1) by Carol Marinelli — $0.99
- Along Came Love by Tracey Livesay — $0.99
- Making the Play (Hidden Falls) by T. J. Kline — $0.99
- The Convenient Groom: A Nantucket Love Story by Denise Hunter — $0.99
- Love Without End (A King’s Meadow Romance Book 1) by Robin Lee Hatcher — $0.99
- Grayson (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch Book 1) by Delores Fossen — $0.99
- Black Diamond (Wilds of the Bayou Book 2) by Susannah Sandlin — $1.99
- From Here To Home (A Too Much, Texas Novel Book 2) by Marie Bostwick — $2.99
- Marriage, Maverick Style! (Montana Mavericks: The Baby Bonanza) by Christine Rimmer — $0.99
- Flat-Out Love (Flat-Out Love Series Book 1) by Jessica Park — $1.99
- Temporary Fiancée by Judy Rogers — $1.99
- On the Surface: A hot-enough-to-melt-ice romance (In The Zone Book 1) by Kate Willoughby — $0.99
- Letting In Light by Emma Davies — $1.99
- The Kissing Bridge (Seven Brides for Seven Bachelors Book 3) by Tricia Goyer — $0.99
- Apricot Kisses by Claudia Winter and Maria Poglitsch Bauer — $1.99
- Faith Countryman by Lori Hartman Gervasi — $1.99
- Phantom Evil: Book 1 in Krewe of Hunters series by Heather Graham — $0.99
- Deadly Night (The Flynn Brothers Trilogy Book 1) by Heather Graham — $0.99
- The Restorer (The Graveyard Queen) by Amanda Stevens — $0.99
- The Stag Lord (Bannerman Boru Book 1) by Darby Kaye — $1.99
NEXT WEEK’S PRE-ORDERS:
- His Chance (HIS Series Book 4) by Sheila Kell – February 17th 2017
- Preston’s Honor by Mia Sheridan
- Wardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle – February 18th 2017
- Because It’s You (Carolina Rebels Book 2) by Lindsay Paige – February 20th 2017
- Pretty Face by Lucy Parker – February 20th 2017
- Nova (The Renegades #2) by Rebecca Yarros – February 20th, 2017
- Royally Matched (Royally Series) by Emma Chase – February 21st 2017
- Going Down Hard (Billionaire Bad Boys Book 3) by Carly Phillips – February 21st 2017
- Devil in Spring (The Ravenels #3) by Lisa Kleypas – February 21st 2017
- Damage Control (Dirty Money) by Lisa Renee Jones – February 21st 2017
- Roman: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – February 21st 2017
- Pucked Off (A Standalone Romantic Comedy) (The Pucked Series Book 6) by Helena Hunting – February 21st 2017