Hi, welcome back to the weekly recap. I am so excited to share my book experience. After a few weeks without a weekly schedule, I’ve decided to make it and try to stick to it. My weekly schedule consists of at least three book reviews, two book news, and a weekly recap.
Last week on the Blog:
In the last week, I’ve managed to review four books (more than my target) and started my first book news. Please take a look if you haven’t already.
- Book News – New Releases, Sales/Bargains, Pre-Orders (February 7, 2017)
- Book Review – The Studying Hours (How To Date A Douchebag #1) by Sara Ney
- Book Review – The Failing Hours (How To Date A Douchebag #2) by Sara Ney
- Book Review – A Thousand Letters by Staci Hart
- Book Review – Heat Wave by Karina Halle
I loved How To Date A Douchebag Series by Sara Ney but didn’t enjoy A Thousand Letters by Staci Hart and Heat Wave by Karina Halle. So, my reading week was not disappointing but not great either.
Books I’m planning to read:
My next reading is extremely limited. I used to have many on my radar for my next reads but for unexplainable reasons nothing catches my eyes. The only book I’m planning to read next is Anything You Can Do by R.S. Grey. Do you have any suggestions? I’m longing for something perfect. A 5-star book candidate. OMG, this is amazing kind of books. What are your best of the best books so far?
The Sunday Post Link-Up:
I’m linking up to The Sunday Post at Caffeinated Book Reviewer (the amazing Kimberly). Thank you. 🙂