This list contains of my favorite books that have love triangle and full of angst themes. They have managed to ruin my life. Yep, they did. I was hangover for weeks after reading each one of them. But at the same time they made my reading experience colorful and exciting. If you like these kinds of crazy, angsty romance or in the mood for them, I highly recommend them. But I need to warn you, though, these heart-wrenching and painful love stories will make you cry your eyes out and second guess your own moral.
The books in this list has been carefully selected as the best ones based on what I have read and LOVED. I don’t review all of the books I posted here since they are the books I’d read way before I started blogging. I will update this list whenever I read the books that have the same theme and as good as the rest in this list, so please keep checking back.
- Thoughtless Series by S.C. Stephens
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- The Storm Series by Samantha Towle
- Love Me With Lies Series by Tarryn Fisher
- Arsen (A Broken Love Story) by Mia Asher
- Collide Series by Gail McHugh
- True Love Story by Willow Aster
- Undeniable (Undeniable #1) by Madeline Sheehan — the whole series is full of angst as well. Click here to read the series reading order.
- 53 Letters For My Lover by Leylah Attar
- In The Stillness by Andrea Randall
- A Delicate Truth by Zoe McKnight
- Love In English Series by Karina Halle
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid